OpenRPG, the open source version of MultiRPG
Base Game Commands
- This command kills the game bot.
- This command will output a variable to STDERR via Data::Dumper
- This command evaluates perl commands.
- This command will reset all users to 0.
- This command restarts the game bot.
- This command synchs all characters to the database.
- This command will reset a user. Syntax: zero Gandalf
- This command logs a character in. Syntax: login <your username> <your password>
- This command logs your character out. Syntax: logout
- This command registers a character. Syntax: register <char name> <password> <class>
- This command changes the sex of your character. Syntax: sex m
- This command changes your registered email address. Syntax: email email@example.com
- This command changes your alignment. Syntax: align <good|neutral|evil>
- This makes the game send you a DCC chat request so you can message back and forth lag-free.
- This command shows this help.
- This command calls a Calamity. Syntax: calamity
- This command calls a Godsend. Syntax: godsend
- This command calls a Goodness. Syntax: goodness
- This command calls an Evilness. Syntax: evilness
- This command calls the Hand of God. Syntax: hog
- This command shows the current Quest in progress. Syntax: quest
- This command starts a new quest, if there isn't already one. Syntax: newquest
- This command cancels the current quest, with no penalties. Syntax: endquest
- This command starts a 3x3 team battle, with alignment modifiers.